Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Make Waves Scrapbook Kit

If you've looked at the Seasonal Expressions Idea Book, you've no doubt run across the Make Waves paper!  This paper packet has so many things within it - cute, pretty, gradient paper, mermaids, flowers - and lots of fun, fun complements to match it.  I've put together a workshop that will show you how to use this collection!

I've used black & white photos and my beautiful Mom and sisters in the first layout.


And on this layout, I used photo of my sweet little niece's first tea party.  


The cost of this kit is $35 and includes:
  • Make Waves paper packet 
  • Make Waves Complements 
  • Make Waves Sequins & Gems 
  • Make Waves Shimmer Trim 
  • Cricut Cuts - Flowers and Leaves
  • Necessary Cardstock Bases and Photo Place Holders
  • Professionally Printed Instructions (includes pattern for a third layout and cards)
When you order one of my kits, everything is pre-cut and organized so that you can put it together easily during your precious paper crafting time.

You will also receive ALL of the extra paper from your kit.  This kit is a value!!

Click below to order.  Kits will start shipping on February 12th!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...