Saturday, February 10, 2018

Inspiration and Motivation Monthly Club

INTRODUCING MY BRAND NEW INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION CLUB!
STARTS MARCH 1st




One of the reasons I love being a Close To My Heart consultant is so that I can inspire and motivate you to put your memories on scrapbook pages.  Our children and their children need to know our favorite memories and what our lives were like.  They also need to know about their lives and remember the things they did.

And so, my new Inspiration and Motivation Club idea was born!  This club will allow you to make budget-friendly purchases each month and then rewards you with free product!

Want to know how it works?
  • The commitment for this club is a $25 purchase each month (before tax and shipping).
  • You can place your order anytime between the 1st and the 20th.
  • The length of commitment is 6 months.  This club will run from March - August.
  • There will be 6 members in each club.
  • There will be a special Facebook group to all members.
  • Each month, I will introduce a new two-page layout designed by me to club members, and I will post it on the Facebook group.  The layout will be "no limits," and I will use a variety of product on the monthly themed layout.
  • I will create a supply list of products I used to create the layout.  You can purchase any or all of the products I used.
  • What if the layout is not something you will use?  You can purchase any product you like, and you'll have a free pattern to use!
What are your rewards for this commitment?
  • During the 6 month commitment, you will be a Hostess during one month!  You will receive at least $25 in free product and one half-price item!
  • If I have Cricut cuts on my layout, they will be mailed to you.
  • Do you want your rewards to be higher?  Simply invite people to shop on my website during your Hostess month!
  • FREE Seasonal Expressions 2 and Annual Inspirations Idea Book mailed to you.
  • Games and prizes in the Facebook group!
I truly believe (and I am not just saying this!) that Close To My Heart product is the best in the industry.  I want YOU to be able to fill an album with our beautiful paper and products!

Are you ready to sign up?  Or do you have questions?


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...