Sunday, March 25, 2018

Thin Cuts on Sale Just One More Week!

I have loved the Thin Cuts special this month!  It has given me an opportunity to grab the ones that I didn't have and were on my wishlist.  And at 25-35% off, it sure has been a great deal!

We had our Launch Event in Minnesota yesterday for the Seasonal Expression 2 Idea Book.  It was so fun!!  And I can tell you that you are going to love the product that comes out in May.  I rounded up my Minnesota consultants that were able to come, and I love how the photo turned out!  So I sat down today with one of my favorite Thin Cuts and scrapped the photo.


I used the Falling For You Stamp and Thin Cuts.  The unlikely paper combination is Chelsea Gardens (dots), Gimme Some Sugar (woodgrain), and Enchantment Fundamentals (fern grid pattern).  I used 1/4" strip journaling along the side.  This is really trendy and a way to keep your handwriting straight.

Let me show you the stamp and thin cut set.

I love that the flowers are a separate stamp from the flower heads.  That allowed me to stamp the stems in fern.  I stamped to flowers with Archival Black so that I could watercolor them.  I used rust orange and yellow combinations and I used the clear shimmer brush for painting.  Such a fun technique, and I love playing with watercolors!

Thanks for stopping in today!  I hope whatever you are doing, you are finding yourself blessed!

Pin It

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...