Wednesday, April 25, 2018

4 Months, 48 Cards, 4 Stamp Sets, and FUN Techniques....STARTS MAY 15th!

...and it will all be from the comfort of your home!

These cards were designed by Close To My Heart.
This original workshop concept was created by me JUST FOR YOU!



Join me in my Online Classroom on Facebook as I teach you how to make these cards one month at a time.  

Here's how it works:
  • Each month you will receive a workshop kit in the mail from me with full directions.  Your paper will be pre-cut (because I know you like that!).
  • Each month I will post a list of inks you will need (2-3 each month).  Whether you purchase them or not is completely optional.  
  • I will open the classroom on May 1st, and I will post a video on the 15th of each month walking you through how to stamp and create the techniques for the remaining cards.  These cards are beautiful, and I want you to have fun learning.  
  • I will be checking in during the month to ask about your progress and give away a prize each month!

Join by May 5th and receive a free all-occasion stamp set from me!

**************************************************************************

So let's talk about the first workshop in May!


In the Festive Birthday Cardmaking Class, we will learn:
  • Paper piercing to add dimension
  • Second generation stamping
  • Using stamps as embellishments
The May kit is $28 and includes:
  • Festive Birthday Stamp Set
  • Beautiful Friendship Paper (pre-cut)
  • Bashful & Linen Cardstock (pre-cut)
  • Documented Dots 
  • 12 Card Bases & Envelopes
  • Full-Color Instructions
In the May kit, you will receive the following items to help you throughout the 4 months.  These items are included in the cost of the kit:
  • 3-D Foam Dots
  • Edge Distresser
  • Small Round Waterbrush
  • Clear Shimmer Brush
Inks needed ($9 for one or $18 for both) for May class include:
  • Bashful
  • Sapphire

Use the drop down box to order your May kit.  You will have the opportunity to choose the kit alone, the kit with one ink, or the kit with both inks. 

When you purchase the May kit, it automatically signs you up for the 4-month Online Class, and I will add you to the Facebook classroom opening on May 1st!  
NOTE:  The cost will always be $28 per month.



May - Festive Birthday Cardmaking Kit

I can't wait to share this class with you!!  There are so many techniques, and it is really going to be fun!!  Online classrooms allow you to work at your pace and when it is convenient for you!

Pin It

2 comments:

Susanp said...

I have some questions. Can I PM you?

Brenda said...

Susanp - of course!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...