Thursday, May 24, 2018

May Stamp of the Month - Available Only Through May 31st

Classic Summer Bash has truly been a fun stamp of the month to work with, and I can see using it for many projects in the future!  I came across a fun photo yesterday, and I knew that I wanted to use that stamp set today.


My friend Michelle loves Mountain Dew as much as I do.  She drinks regular and I drink diet, so when we had these flavored sodas from Sodalicious in Utah, she was able to handle it a little better than me.  Life is about the little things - it's important to remember them!

Supply List:


Pin It

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...