Thursday, May 31, 2018

Fresh Air Technique Workshop

I love the fabulous new Fresh Air paper!  As I was working with it, I realized that I could create a fun technique workshop with the Fresh Air Scrapbooking stamp set.

This is PERFECT for your upcoming summer months.  The workshop includes one 2-page layout and 4 cards.  Let me show you!


You will make two of each of these cards.  What a nice card to send out after a great day out or weekend with friends and family.  We need to send more of these types of cards!!





AND it includes this INCREDIBLE stamp set!

I think it would be awesome for you to have this set of pages in your album and to send out these cards!!

BASIC KIT - $30
  • Pre-Cut Fresh Air Paper and Cardstock for the Layout and Cards
  • Fresh Air Scrapbooking Stamp Set
  • 4 Card Bases & Envelopes
  • Video Instruction Sent Via E-Mail
  • Photo of Completed Projects
  • Shipping
BEST KIT - $55
  • Pre-Cut Fresh Air Paper and Cardstock for the Layout and Cards
  • Fresh Air Scrapbooking Stamp Set
  • Nutmeg Stamp Pad
  • New England Ivy Stamp Pad
  • Package of Bronze Sequins
  • 4 Card Bases & Envelopes
  • Video Instruction Sent Via E-Mail
  • Photo of Completed Projects
  • Shipping

Kits will ship approximately one week after ordering.  I can't wait for you to make these!!


Fresh Air Technique Workshop

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...