Wednesday, August 22, 2018

$25 Hostess Club with a Focus on Stamping


Like my Workshop Your Way club, I am so excited about the $25 Hostess Club because it allows me the opportunity to give back to you! I want you to earn free product! So let me tell you all about my second club - the $25 Hostess Club with a focus on stamping.
LENGTH - JOIN BY AUGUST 31st
6 Months (September 2018 – February 2019)
COST
$25 Order Each Month
WHAT IS IT?
The $25 Hostess Club is a virtual club. I will come to you on Facebook Live at least twice per month using the Featured Paper Collection and matching stamps. I will share several sketches and patterns throughout the month, and I will show you tips and techniques on using the resources I've shared. This is going to be a club rich with ideas!
I will share a shopping list on the 1st of each month of items I will use throughout the month, and you can pick and choose what you'd like to order.
I will be mailing you a packet of sketches and any Cricut cuts you need.  Everything will also be shared on the Facebook group for this club.  Here's a peek at just one of the many things we will be learning in September!


REWARDS
During the six-month period, you will be a Hostess during one month.
You will automatically receive $25 in Hostess Rewards. If you bring in at least two outside orders during your Hostess month, you will jump to $40 in Hostess Rewards and one half-price item!
PERKS
When you join the $25 Hostess Club, you will receive a FREE Stamp of the Month from me during your Hostess Month.

You will go into a drawing for a How-To book of your choice. You can choose from Make it From Your Heart Volume 3 (scrapbooking), Make it From Your Heart Volume 4 (cardmaking) or NEW Love of Color book.
I think this club is going to be awesome, and I am looking forward to sharing my extensive file of ideas with you!!
E-Mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you are interested in joining!!  You are going to love it!!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...