Saturday, August 4, 2018

Hi There

I have been in a stamping mood the past few days, so I've been playing with our stamps.


The background of this card is a square stamp that is part of the Documented Scrapbooking stamp set.  It was pretty easy to stamp the square with Bashful, and I like that it's not perfect.  I used some of our Thin Cuts - the Scalloped Border, Hi There, Circles, and Stitched Circles.  They are so easy and look so nice on a card.  Finally, I finished it off with a strip of White Glitter Paper, white ribbon, and Documented Dots.

No matter how busy you are, take some time to play.  It's really important that we create.

Make today your best day!
Hugs,
Brenda

Pin It

1 comment:

BitterrootPaperCrafts said...

Brenda this is a gorgeous design. I love the monochromatic color scheme!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...