Wednesday, August 29, 2018

More Magical Paper Pack and Bundle, Part 2

In my previous post, I shared a video of the More Magical paper and bundle. This is one of our specials through September 30th (or while supplies last).

It is sold with a workshop guide that can be downloaded directly from my website.  Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the PDF link for More Magical Workshop Instructions.

I had never gone to Disney until I was a Close To My Heart Consultant.  You may be surprised to hear that I didn't even know what the fuss was about.  My first visit was to Disney World for Convention.  Oh MY!  It didn't take long to figure it all out.  So I will be using these layouts to scrapbook those memories and tell the story of what it felt like to experience everything there.


I made these layouts according to the workshop directions, but I'll tell what I added on each one.

Layout #1
I had purchase some die-cuts from Cricut and Miss Kate Cuttables to send cards to my downline that were attending Disney convention with me.  You will see those cuts on the first three layouts.  But I really love the grey diamonds and sentiment.  They are from the stamp set that comes with the More Magical bundle.


Layout #2
Don't you love those banners on this layout?  The mixture of papers is really eye-catching on this layout.  I can't wait to fill those photo spots!


Layout #3
Those delicate heart borders (retired Thin Cut) make me swoon along with the grey diamonds and sentiments!


Layout #4
What a fun starry layout!!  I used a Cricut Cut from Artbooking for the white stars and our Stars Thin Cuts for the red stars.  Do you see that grey castle on the right page - such a FUN stamp!!


There are several ways you can purchase More Magical.







I think the bundle is the very BEST value.  You will receive all of the products above plus ribbon, dots, and card bases/envelopes to complete the whole workshop.  That's right!  There are 8 cards to create in the workshop, too!!

Even if you don't have Disney memories to scrapbook, there sure are a lot of things to scrap with this paper.  And those sentiments?  They are awesome for school, don't you think?


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...