Friday, January 4, 2019

January Stamp of the Month

If you are a card maker, you are going to need this stamp set!!  It's called Card Captions, and it has 19 sentiments and 6 icons.


I have made a lot with this set (and I am thinking about a card kit later this month...).  Here is a 6x8 layout that I made for the Top Sellers on my team.


I love using sentiment stamps for a background.  Isn't it a fun idea?  The butterflies are from a new set, too, called Butterfly Friendship.  The tags are from a set called Custom Tags.  You would love that one, too!!

The stamp of the month is always $5 with a $50 order.  It's the BEST special we have every month!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...