Thursday, December 27, 2018

January 2019 Workshop - Something Fierce

January 2019 brings a whole new Idea Book!  You haven't seen the papers yet, so I am going to share the first one with you here today.  It's called Something Fierce, and my goal was to design a workshop that took this paper out of the box.  It was so much fun to create this for you!!

Here are the layouts I created with this paper packet!


This $40 workshop includes:
  • Something Fierce paper packet (pre-cut)
  • Something Fierce complements
  • Something Fierce Picture My Life cards
  • Pre-Cut Cardstock for Photo Mats and Cricut Cuts (Bashful, Pewter, and White)
  • Stamped Sentiments on Layout #3
  • Mink Twine (full package)
  • Silver Shimmer Trim (4 feet)
  • Silver Glitter Gems (35)
  • Printed Instructions
This workshop will start shipping on January 2nd, and I will ship throughout the month of January!



**CONSULTANTS**
I will no longer sell cutting guides for my workshops.
If you would like the guide, you will need to buy the entire workshop from me.

If you are on my team, you will always receive my cutting guides FREE OF CHARGE to use in your business!
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...