Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Feels Like Home Scrapbook Workshop - SOLD OUT

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Feels Like Home.  In fact, as I was creating, I realized that there was a lot to teach you with this paper.  So instead of three layouts, we have four two-page layouts this month!


Your $47.00 PRE-CUT kit contains:

  • Feels Like Home Paper Packet
  • Feel Like Home Complements
  • Feels Like Home Picture My Life Cards
  • Feels Like Home Watercolor Flowers
  • 16 Pieces of Cardstock - PRE-CUT
  • Gold Glitter Gems
  • Mink Twine
  • Two 4" x 6" Flip Flaps
  • Five Memory Protectors
  • Instructions
  • Shipping
This kit is valued at $59, so this is a savings of $12 or 21%!

There are a few supplies that you will need, so be sure to let me know if you need me to order them for you:
  • Sugarplum Ink Pad
  • Fern Ink Pad
  • Small Round Waterbrush



Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...