Thursday, March 28, 2019

Zoe Scrapbook and Card-Making Workshop - SOLD OUT


I have a fun workshop for you!!  I will be teaching this workshop twice, and I would love for you to attend!  If you are unable to make it, I will certainly send you a long distance pre-cut kit.

CLASS DATES:
Tuesday, April 23rd at 6:00 pm
at my home

Saturday, May 4th at 10:00 am
Best Western in Blaine

The cost of this class is $38, and you will make (4) sunshiny, bright, and cheerful two-page layouts and 6 cards - WOW!!  When you come to class, you will be able to use my inks and sequins.

This is what is included in the class fee:
  • Pre-Cut Zoe Paper Packet
  • Pre-Cut Zoe Matching Cardstock
  • Zoe Sticker Sheet (12x12)
  • Zoe Stamp Set
  • Loose Sequins
  • 6 Card Bases and Envelopes
  • Full Instructions
If you would like to sign up for one of the classes, CLICK HERE, and let me know which class.

If you would like to order a long distance kit, click the payment button below.   If you need Heather, Willow, and Smoothie inks, let me know, and I can order them for you.


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...