Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Into the Wild Scrapbook Workshop - SOLD OUT

I love when it's time to release a new scrapbook workshop!  I especially love Into the Wild - easily my favorite paper in the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book.  It's all about the outdoors, and I love it!




I so thoroughly enjoyed putting these pages together!  The colors are serene, the wooden elements add a perfect touch, and these pages helped me scrap 20 photos from our vacation last summer!

The workshop kit is $40 (shipping will be added at checkout), and it includes:
  • Into the Wild Paper Packet (pre-cut with loads of extra!)
  • Into the Wild Complements (there will be a lot left so if you want to take your layouts in a different direction you can!)
  • Into the Wild Picture My Life Cards
  • Into the Wild Wooden Shapes
  • Cardstock (Bases, Cricut Shapes and Photo Mats - all pre-cut)
  • 5 yards Fern Twine
  • 1/2 Package of Silver Glitter Gems
  • Photo Placeholders
  • Memory Protectors
  • Printed Instructions

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...