Thursday, August 22, 2019

September Scrapbook Workshop

September brings brand new book with brand new paper packets!  I am really excited to show you Every Little Thing because it highlights two new colors - Wisteria and our Color of the Year, Julep.


My Every Little Thing Workshop kit contains three 2-page layouts, and it's so much fun!  Because you may not have an Idea Book in your hands, I will share photos of what is inside the kit.


Along with this, you will get the necessary cardstock, Cricut cuts, and instructions that you need.  
As always, my kits are pre-cut!

These kits will mail on September 16th.




Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...