Sunday, August 18, 2019

Operation Smile Mini Album Directions for Consultant Purchase


Every year, I make a mini album that raises money for Operation Smile.  This year, I had so much fun designing this 7-layer album.  It is 6x6, and it holds 21+ photos.  

The album is like seven little mini books all attached together.  There are accordion albums, gatefold albums, a waterfall page, and more!  Here is a peek at some of the pages.



In order to receive the instructions for this album, please place a $20 order on my website.
(I will donate my commission to Operation Smile.)

These are the supplies that are needed for the album:
  • Hawthorn Paper Packet and Sticker Sheet
  • Hawthorn Picture My Life Cards
  • 9 Sheets of Cardstock (3 each of Kraft, Sangria, and Sapphire)
  • 1 yard of Sangria Ribbon
  • Color Instructions of all the Pages (these will be emailed to you when you place an order)

Once you have placed your order, email me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com, and I will send you the instructions! 

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...