Thursday, September 19, 2019

Hawthorn Scrapbooking Workshop

I have been so excited to share this workshop with you!  With the leaves starting to fall and pumpkin spice season in full swing, these pages are going to meet your scrapbooking needs in this season.

I've added some of our fall Mix-Ins to this layout.  
I've combined them with the Lovely Leaves thin cuts.

I've not only used Mix-Ins and Lovely Leaves thin cuts, but I've added some Cricut cuts from our new Complete Creativity digital cartridge.

What a perfect layout for Thanksgiving!!

This kit is $45, and it includes:
  • Hawthorn Paper Packet (pre-cut for ease of creating)
  • Hawthorn Sticker Sheet
  • Hawthorn Complements
  • Hawthorn Wood Shapes
  • Hawthorn Picture My Life Cards
  • 2 Yards Sangria Ribbon
  • Necessary Gold Sequins
  • Cricut Diecuts
  • Lovely Leaves Diecuts
  • 8 Sheets of Cardstock (pre-cut)
  • 4 Memory Protectors
  • Color Instructions

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...