Thursday, January 9, 2020

Oh My Heart Valentine's Workshop

Now that Christmas and New Year's are over, it's time to think about Valentine's Day, and we are ready for you!

Take a look at our Oh My Heart workshop kit.  The normal price is $52.18 for all this product, but when you purchase it in this bundle, you will receive 25% off and the cost is $38.95.  What?!!  That's a crazy good price!!

Oh, look at this beautiful blend of Candy Apple, Pixie, Raspberry, Ballerina, Glacier, and Lemonade.  Would ever think that these would go together so beautifully?

The Oh My Heart workshop kit includes:
  • 1 – My Acrylix® Oh My Heart Stamp Set (CC12013)
  • 1 – Oh My Heart paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (CC12010)
  • 16 – cardstock sheets (2 Ballerina, 2 Candy Apple, 1 Pixie, 11 White Daisy)
  • 1 – Silver Stickles™ Glitter Gel (Z3562)
  • 40 – pink envelopes; 3¼" × 4½"

When you purchase the workshop, you download the instructions right on my website.  
Here is what the finished workshop looks like.


And here are a couple of layouts that I've made with this paper and stamp set.

For this layout, I used the pattern in the workshop but I changed the paper for a boy layout.


I found a heart background cut file on Instagram by Nicole Nowosad.  I thought it was perfect for the next page I created.


Grab your Oh My Heart soon so you can get started on those Valentine's Day!


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...