Monday, March 16, 2020

Spring Card Kit - SOLD OUT


With all that is going on, I was not able to hold my Card Buffet, so I decided to put some of the cards in a kit!  They are bright, cheery, and you will surely have fun creating them!

The Spring Card Kit has so everything you need to make these 8 cards.  Because it's long distance and uses so many stamps, here's the scoop:
  • Your kit is pre-cut and will come together easily.
  • Everything is stamped for you!
  • The images that need it done will be colored.
  • The cost includes FREE SHIPPING!
I really, really love our markers, so I've got a special deal for you.  

You will receive the card kit FREE if you order all four markers that you need to color the images:
True Blue
Ice Gray
Coral
Dull Green (or Light Green)

Click the link of what you'd like below.  I will be shipping these kits next week.  What a fun and beautiful kit to look forward to receiving!!



No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...