Friday, February 26, 2010

Alcohol Inks

With the resurgence of vintage artwwork, I have lately become interested in all the different products made by Ranger Ink. This morning I put together two small gift cards using three alcohol inks.
Both cards are made with the same inks - Lettuce, Eggplant, and Cranberry. I made one lighter by using a little more blending solution. Other products used are Bazzill flowers, CTMH rub-ons, and random ribbon from my stash. Pretty little cards!

If you'd like to learn this technique, I am offering you this link. In this video, Tim Holtz leads the correct way in applying alcohol inks. You will never regret hopping over to Ranger and learning some new things. I have absolutely loved gaining some new paper crafting knowledge through all of these fabulous videos!!

Edit on 3/1: These cards fit into the Practical Scrappers challenge this week - using inks/chalks.

6 comments:

Dawnll said...

these are just lovely little cards, I am always thrilled with Ranger products and the videos are wonderful.

Unknown said...

So soft and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Stunning! I have seriously got to visit this link! Thanks for sharing with us, sweet friend! These are just incredible and so much fun to create!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Jamie Harder said...

Oh I have always wanted to try alcohol inks!!! Thanks for the inspiration...your work is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Laurel said...

These are so beautiful!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous effect!! Beautiful and creative - thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...