Monday, March 1, 2010

Live Fully

I really enjoyed working with these colors this morning - so springy and fresh! Today I can hear the birds singing like crazy outside. I finally opened the window a touch so that Sassy can listen and watch. She is one happy cat!
Cards is challenging us to pull out those eyelets, so I combined that into this card as well. I rarely use them - I don't know why - but they added a nice touch to this card. I think this card will need to sit on my shelf and remind that spring is just around the corner!!
Items used: CTMH Garden Green and White Daisy CS, Cosmo Cricket and CTMH patterned paper, Vellum, Prima flower, CTMH embellishments, CTMH Celebrate Life stamp set. The butterfly is from the stamp set, and I fussy cut it after stamping on vellum. I only popped it in the middle so that it is free to use it's wings!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Oh this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Unknown said...

You do such beautiful things with flowers!

Unknown said...

Love the eyelets....This is beautiful with that butterfly!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...