Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Monday Afternoon!

I already posted a few cards this morning that I did over the weekend, now I'm going to share some that I did today.  Scroll on down if you want to see that first post!

My first sketch is from Basic Grey:

For this card I used Kioshi papers.  You might now recognize it as that because it is the gorgeous backside of the floral papers. The sentiment is Hero Arts, the stamped flower and paper flower are CTMH, the gems are random, and the stamped butterflies are CTMH.  LOVE this butterfly stamped on vellum! That's a clear button in the middle of the stamped flower.  I used a little glossy accents to adhere it to the houndstooth paper to make it match the card.   This card is also suitable for the Just Add Ink wild card challenge.


The next card I'll show is for the American Crafts challenge which is to add 2+ flairs to your project.  I really like the AC flairs.  They are a ton of fun!  The paper is from the AC Dear Lizzy collection, and the oval in the middle is the AC self-adhesive paper.  Butterfly stamp is CTMH, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

The last sketch in this post is from OWH Stars and Stamps:

I used Tim Coffey paper along with a couple of CTMH stamps - TLC and Treasure Life.  I embossed the sentiment with Zing! vanilla.  The ribon and gems are random.  This will also fit the Just Add Ink challenge.
I spoke with my mother this a little while ago. She has COPD, and that makes the pneumonia much more difficult to deal with.  She is on continual oxygen to bring her level up, and they are working on getting her cough stopped.  Thank you to all of you who have posted or e-mailed to let me know you will keep her in your prayers!

16 comments:

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

WOW Brenda, your cards are wonderful!!!
Annette

Jamie Harder said...

You are always SO productive!!! Beautiful cards!!!

Laurel said...

Wowie, these are fabulous, you are amazing!

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear the update on your mom. Please know that she is in my thoughts and prayers! So are you, sweetie!

You are rocking and rolling today. These are awesome too! Those vellum butterflies are amazing! You provide so much inspiration with every visit!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Carol L said...

Your cards are all beautiful! I love the colors and designs!

CARO said...

Love the Basic Grey card! One of my favorite lines. The card from the sketch challenge is perfect for celebrating so many achievements

Patricia F said...

I like where you put the stamped image on the background. I totally did not think that!

Unknown said...

All beautiful...and all vintage Brenda!

Dawnll said...

Unbelievable! I am so amazed each time I stop in to see what you have done.
I will keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers sweetie! I know it has to be scary for her and you.
A big hugz

Karen Howard said...

Love this card and the sentiment is awesome! This might fit another S&S challenge coming up!!!

Danielle Daws said...

All such beautiful cards. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Linda said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining OWH. I pray your mom is better soon.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhh, you had a fun weekend, I love your cards!

Martha said...

Love your subtle, lovely sketch card. My best wishes for your mom's improved health.

debb said...

Beautiful cards all!

Betty said...

Love all the cards... Well done and hope your Mom feels better soon.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...