Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Memory Works

I've got some exciting news!  The team from Memory Works contacted me in early January and asked me to be a guest design team member for Febuary.  How fun is that?!  I am always so happy to share!  I hope you'll check out their blog and see what other exciting things are happening at Memory Works!  These are the first projects I am sharing using My Mind's Eye Union Square paper and embellishments.



Come back next Tuesday when I share another post for Memory Works that includes pictures of my scrap space and some of the ways I organize!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Congrats to you and beautiful projects!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Yipee! Congrats on your gDT postion, well deserved too. Your samples today are stunning!
Hugs
Tanya

Unknown said...

Love them all. That paper on the first card (the black and white damask) is to die for! BTW, I think my email to you yesterday might have finally gone through. I still haven't gotten an error message. I hope so!

Katie said...

Congratulations on the GDT! All 3 of these projects are just lovely.

OhioDanielle said...

Congrats! Looking forward to all your creations this month!

Dale Tiernan said...

Hi Brenda,
I just got this in a separate email. I subscribe to Scrap Scene and this l/o was featured in it. You're really famous now.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...