Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yellow & Grey

Grey has become such a popular color, and that is the focus on the challenge at Scrap Tiffany this week.  Here is the photo to use for your inspiration:

I've made an easel card for you showing these colors:

I chose to use these colors to make a Valentine's Day card.  That big Prima flower and silver ribbon finish off the card perfectly! 

Don't you want to play along?  E-mail your submissions to Tiffany at tiffany@scraptiffany.com before Feburary 14th.

7 comments:

Jolanda said...

I LOVE your card....amazing job!

Laurel said...

This is gorgeous!

Katie said...

such a pretty, pretty card. the big grey bow is and awesome touch.

JaiDee said...

i love this card! so beautiful.

GabyCreates.com said...

Lovely card!!!

OhioDanielle said...

Just beautiful!

Renee said...

Brenda, your card is just gorgeous! I love it!! I really like the other cards on your blog, too!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...