Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Amber Ink - Project #4

I can't believe how fast my time as a Torcher Bearer for Amber Inklings is going.  I have had so much fun working with the iPapers and digiStamps!  Today I am showing you some 3x3 cards with a matching little tote.


Martinis come in so many fun flavors now.  I thought this was a great image from the More to Love Pajama Party collection.  I colored the martini glasses with watercolor pencils to match them with some Melody Ross paper.  Cute and simple!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Too cute!

Karin said...

AHHH...So adorable :) Mini stuff is always the cutest!

Pam said...

I love these Brenda! I couldn't hardly wait until you posted them. So fun!

Unknown said...

Cute! I always LOVE pink and green together.

Laurie said...

These are TOO cute! What a fun idea for a wine party! Thanks for sharing!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...