Monday, February 21, 2011

Sassy Lil' Card Sketches

It's time for another fabulous sketch from Cherie at Sassy Lil' Card Sketches!  Have you found the forum yet for Sassy Lil Sketches?  You must go - there is so much fun over there!!




I used an old paper packet and stamp set from CTMH for this card.  That flower is so lovely, and it fit the center focal point so well.  These colors are so rich and warm - smokey plum, olive, and bamboo. 

All right, now it's your turn to play! Remember, if you feeling like participating in a layout challenge, too, you can go to Sassy Lil Sketches for a great sketch.  Here are the details:

Card Sponsor:

Layout Paper Sponsor:

Layout Digital Sponsor:

To be eligible for the February card sketch prizes, your card must be linked below by March 5th at 11:59 PM EST. To be eligible for the layout sketch prizes, your layout must be linked at the layout sketch blog.

Also, I have to tell you that I am passing my torch over at Amber Inklings.  I chose to pass it to someone whose creativity really amazes me, and that is Jennifer!  Be sure to head over to Amber Inklings and check out her story (and all the other new torch bearers).  Have fun, Jennifer!  I know you are going to do a great job!!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

So pretty and I still love that paper!

Marg Van Patten said...

Lovely card. You are amazing with flowers and color! I have a small stash of that paper left as well.
I love taking Jen's workshops and can't wait to see what she'll do at Amber Inklings!

Unknown said...

I still love this stamp set and paper pack too. You did beautiful things with it!

Dawnll said...

I always enjoy your flowers.- fun colors and sentiment you used.
Love the new profile picture

Meg said...

Brenda--it was so fun working on the Amber Ink January torchbearer with you! You had such great creations!

Debbie said...

Haven't stopped by your blog in awhile and I'm sure glad I picked tonight!!! Your card is gorgeous Brenda! Beautiful colors!!!

Barb Craft said...

Brenda... your card is so very pretty! I love your take on the sketch!
barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...