Sunday, May 8, 2011

You & Me Kit

Remember I told you about the CTMH National Scrapbooking Day special this month?  I received mine on Friday, and I couldn't wait to start playing with it.  The instructions are always so beautifully clear that there is no question about doing something right or wrong.  I'm going to share the projects I made, and then I'll tell you more about the kit.  In order to see more detail on these 2-page layouts, just click on the photo.


I had some scraps left over, so I made a 3x6 graduation card with some of them.

Aren't these papers lovely?  And the stamp set - WOWIE!  It's versatile for a lot of different projects! 

This kit is available through the month of May on my website.  Here are the details:

With this wonderful kit, you can make two fully embellished two-page layouts using the included instructions, papers, D-size stamp set, and accessories. The You & Me scrapbooking kit includes:

1 – My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set
1 – 12” × 12” Colonial White Cardstock
6 – 12” × 12” B&T Duos® Papers
1 – 6” × 9” You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet
1 Yard – Chocolate Stripe Ribbon
1 Package – Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
1 – Instruction Guide

  1. You can order the kit outright by paying $34.95
  2. If you place an order of $50 or more, you can buy the kit for $15
  3. If you sign up to be a consultant this month, not only do you get the consultant kit for half-price ($64.50), but you get the You & Me kit FREE!
Please feel free to visit my website or e-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com for details!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, amazing creations!

Nati Tristan said...

You did an amazing job! Happy Mother's day!

Unknown said...

LOVE what you did with your pages AND the graduation card. Perfection!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...