Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

It's time for a new challenge over at The Studio.  We are challenging you to use fabric on your card.  Be sure to go over and see what all the design team members have done because their inspiration is awesome!

I had a stack of K & Company fabric sitting around, so I die cut several pieces using my Tattered Florals die.  I stacked them and topped the stack with a crocheted flower and fabric brad.  Super easy card to make, and it will be perfect for my mother-in-law.  Hope you can play along so that we can see what inventive ideas you come up with for fabric!

I also wanted to say a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!  I posted this on my facebook page, but wanted to share it here, too.  After all, I think one of the important things about being a Mom is being able to laugh!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

Nati Tristan said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

BEEEEEEEEautiful card, and I always love Anita Renfroe!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...