Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Card

I was playing around with som new techniques I had not tried and came up with this Christmas Card. This is an clear card. I found something called Graphix Plastic at Archiver's that I purchased for the clear material. Inside I've used some Cocoa cardstock from CTMH that I put in a Cuttlebug folder. I like that one because it looks very much like the forest. The CTMH Evergreen stampset goes perfectly with this, and those are stamped, cut, and moutned on the outside. The paper clip embellishment and hemp are on the insdie wrapped around the Cocoa CS. "O Christmas Tree" is stamped with white Staz-On - just perfect. Now, something I said I'd never do - and that is sew. But there it is for all of you to see!! A lovely zig zag stitich from my new sewing machine to finish off the card.

Like I said, lots of new techniques for me, but it was fun! NO, these are not going out the mail!! I don't think I could make that many!! We went with photo cards this year.



No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...