Monday, December 8, 2008

Close To My Heart is the "Key to my Heart"

This is the lovely Key to my Heart paper from CTMH. It is absolutely gorgeous and I had a wonderful time playing with the stamp set and paper last night. it was especially meaningful to me because I knew that I was going to stay with CTMH. There truly have been so many captured memories in the last 3-1/2 years. I love teaching, and I love bringing new ideas to people. That is what I love about CTMH! They are so progressive and always helping us - as leaders - to grow and bring new ideas to everyone we meet.
I am excited because I am facing 2009 with a new plan and a new vision for my business with a wonderful company. I can't wait to see al lthe wonderful things coming up in the future months!!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...