Sunday, December 28, 2008

Have a Great New Year's Week!

We are having a very nice holiday season in the Rose household. I hope you are having the same! Shane did not have to work on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, and that was very nice for us. In years past, his jobs have always taken him out of the house on the holidays. We celebrated Christmas Eve by opening our bottle of Olive Oil from Tuscany:


I served it with tomatoes and fresh mozarella:

It brought back good memories of Italy and our lunch in Tuscany....

We had a grand Christmas day at Jerry's mother's house. Jerry's twin brother and his wife came for the day as did his grandmother and uncle.

I have been spoiled this year by new scrapbooking toys. Yippee!! I have a new Slice cartridge - Noteworthy. I love this slick little machine by Making Memories and all the fun capabilities. I also now own the Cricut Design Design Studio. It's fun software that allows you to play with your fonts. I can see all the fonts I don't have, so I am quite certain that I will want more cartridges!!

What I like about all these "extra" toys is how beautifully they enhance the beauty of Close To My Heart products. I have been working on our cruise album, and I love that I can quickly add an extra in our matching paper. I am spoiled by Close To My Heart. Everything matches!! That is so beautiful in a book and when working on a project.

Back to work on my cruise album!! Have a great New Year's Week!!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...