Friday, December 26, 2008

Some More "That's Amore"

I wanted a nice companion page to go along with Owen and Logan's, so I decided to take this Christmas picture of Keith, Linda (my oldest of 4 sisters), and their dog Bud. What a nice picture of them!! They are Own and Logan's grandparents, so it works out perfectly! I'd like to try and incorporate as many Christmas letters as I can into pages. They are all such nice gifts to receive every year, so I made a round pocket to store it. Here are the items I used on this layout. Unless noted everything is from Close To My Heart.
  • That's Amore Level 2 Paper Packet (coming January 1st!)
  • Designer Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection
  • Antiqued Copper Bigger Brads
  • Pretty Pins (coming January 1st!)
  • Bazzill Paper Flower
  • Cricut Cartridge - George and the Basic Shapes

1 comment:

Helen said...

these 4 or 5 sb pages are great...love the simplicity, but also teh gorgeous papers to accent the people in the photos, who are darling :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...