Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stop and Smell the Roses...


I delayed my scrapbooking craze for a bit to enter into card-making. This would be my second greatest love!! We have such beautiful new stamp sets again in the new Spring Idea Book, and I have been waiting to get my hands on this one. This is a criss cross card, and I like to make these for a bit of variety. Let me tell you what I used (all products are Close To My Heart unless noted):
  • That's Amore Level 2 Paper Packet
  • Ravishing Roses Stamp Set
  • Designer Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection
  • 3-D Foam Squares (these are awesome and my favorite for giving a pop!)
  • Chocolate Stamp Pad

You'll see that I sewed again!! Don't ever ask me to sew on clothing, but I absolutely LOVE the look on paper crafts, and I must admit that I am hooked. Jerry thought this was a really pretty Valentine's Day card, so the colors must be right for a guy!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...