Sunday, January 4, 2009

Have a Cupcake!

Ooooh, I had fun making this card! It's a unique pattern and new product from the Spring Idea Book. There is nothing I love more than to play!
  • Daydream Level 2 Paper Packet
  • Cupcake Sprinkles Stamp Set
  • Designer Ribbon Rounds Vlush Collection
  • Pretty Pins
  • Big Pinks
  • Liguid Applique
  • Prisma Glitter
  • 3-D Foam Squares

Now this card is a perfect for a birthday. It has two slots, so one could easily be used to tuck a gift card into (everyone's favorite gift!). And that cupcake looks yummy enough to linger over - only no calories!!

3 comments:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

This is so cute. Love th cupcake. Can you explain how you decorated it? Is it just liquid applique and glitter? Loved what you did with the flower! FUN, FUN, FUN!

Brenda said...

Thanks so much, Tina! I made the frosting from Liquid Applique and Glitter. When it was still warm, I stamped the "sprinkles" into the Liquid Applique. I wanted it to look like the sprinkles were hidden in the frosting and not just sitting on top. You're right - this was fun!! I see many possibilities with this stamp set!

Anonymous said...

That is one of the stamp sets that I marked for purchase - I think there are a lot of possibilities for it. Good to know that you stamped into the liquid applique - I think I will have to get some of that also. Cute card.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...