Thursday, March 19, 2009

Butterfly Wings...Doesn't it Make You Wish For Summer?

Look at the butterfly right to lift right off the card! I LOVE this stamp set. It's the March Stamp of the Month - Butterfly Wings. There are so many butterflies on it, and this one is the biggest. With this particular one, I have stamped the image in Creme Brulee ink. Then I took a tissue and dabbed it in Twilight ink and dabbed it all over the butterfly stamp. Then I stamped it on the paper. This is my favorite way to do butterflies!
For this card I've also used Petal textured cardstock, Emporium paper, Colonial White Grosgrain, and a Twilight Ribbon Slide from the Mini Medley collection. The little blue jewels were in my stash.
When the sky is grey and you need some springtime, come back to this card! That butterfly will surely lift your spirits!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...