Thursday, March 19, 2009

You Color My World

I don't think I'll ever tire of that stamp! Isn't it just a wonderful thing to say to someone - and the font is one to be treasured. That saying is from the Priceless Love Word Puzzle stamp set - which I use over and over (it is going to be well-loved!). I combined it with Emporium paper, Colonial White Designer Ribbon, Sweet Leaf textured paper, and some Heavenly Blue My Accents. You can still find tall towers of My Accents on my website http://www.brendastamps.myctmh.com under Discounted Products. I think right now all that is left is Heavenly Blue, Buttercup, and Pewter. At the discounted price, they come to 6 cents per embellishment, so it is a GREAT deal for you to add to your pages. Just click the "Shop Online" tab!
I also did some edge distressing and sponged the edges in cocoa ink for a worn look. That Edge Distresser ($2.50) can be your best friend when making cards - such a great tool! I know that ink ditressing is huge right now, but I always think that less is more. Just a little on the edges does the trick.
Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...