Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Newest Cuttlebug Folder

I love my Cuttlebug. It's so much fun to put some paper between a folder and have something dry embossed in a matter of seconds with the turn of a crank. Many of the folders make beautiful backgrounds and designs for cards, gifts, or layouts. When I was at JoAnn's the other day, I ran into this new one. Birds are so popular now, so this little bird swaying on the tall grass is just gorgeous. I knew I had to have this folder.
**Oh, I have to tell you another reason I love the Cuttlebug! What perfect tool to go with our solid white core paper!! If you had color all the way through, you just couldn't get this beautiful look!**
For the first of many cards I made with this folder, I used all CTMH supplies:
Colonial White Textured Cardstock, Twilight Textured Cardstock, Natural Twill Ribbon, Love Story Colonial White Rub-On, Twilight Ribbon Slide from Winter Cozy Mini Medley Collection

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...