Friday, March 6, 2009

I LOVE Receiving Swaps!

And these cards are from some of my Rose Blossom girls! I LOVE sharing artwork with my team members. It is so much fun for me to how everyone designs and what they do with different papers.

This sweet leaf card with the gorgeous blush blossoms was made by Renee. Look at the way she made our stamps into diecuts and folded the Boom Di-Ada paper to made the petals look real. This is a beautiful card.

















I love Michelle H's 6x6 card made with Emporium. First of all, it is masculine. and it's just not easy to come up with a masculine or teenage boy design. So kudos to you, Michelle! Here to, Michelle, has used the Start Struck stamp set and made a die cut. And then she grabbed it in the center and made some folds to give it a pop. LOVE that.
I wish you could feel Michelle F's rocket ship. (Here's another diecut, by the way!!) She added Liquid glass to the hood to make it like clear glass! So smart! And for tail wind, she used Liquid applique and a speck of glitter. VERY ingenious. Michelle should market this card as a boy's birthday invitation. It would fly off the shelves!!
Khrystyne has given you a lot of technique in this card. She scored some tulip cardstock and then sanded the reverse side for a worn look. Look closely and you'll see little flowers random stamped on the juniper. Our bunny is stamped, colored, and cut out before he's mounted on the card. And because of the way he's mounted, he looks he is ready to hop on the card to give you your Easter treat! This is really CUTE!
I saw this Creative Basics paper pack in the Idea Book, and I wondered how it could be used. Karen made a believer out of me! Take a look at the back side of the paper where she has folded it up. It is the richest Vineyard Berry. Karen's opposite tears in the card make this elegant and really match the elegance of the font from this saying. I LOVE it and will have to duplicate the design!

Jennifer's card screams "SPRING!" Not just that, though. She has used one of our most difficult stamp stamps set to use on a larger card. It's called Dainty Thoughts, and it would be most perfect for those little 3x3 thanks yous or shower cards. But look at the wonderfully unique way she paired it with the Botanicals (which I think are so fabulous anyway!). This made a smart affordable, very beautiful card!

Can you tell I'm happy with my cards? I love swapping with my team. They are all such great artists, and I treasure what I receive from them!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...