Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Prima Flowers

I have been waiting for these flowers to hit the stores since I saw that Prima was introducing them! There are so many different kinds. Some of them are very natural looking, and I love that option. For this card, I combined the Prima Flowers with some beautiful handmade paper I purchased at shop called Il Papiro in Pisa, Italy. It was a wonderful shop, and I should have spent hundreds of dollars there on different paper patterns and their ideas. Other than giving a beautiful lavender piece to a friend as a gift, this is the first I have cut and used any of it. And I am sure I will savor it for years to come!

As you can see, I sewed the edges of the handmade paper. I used the CTMH chocolate embroidery floss in the machine. The other elements in this lovely card are twilight cardstock, Love Story Rub-Ons, Chocolate Edge Anchor, and Designer Ribbon in Chocolate and Colonial White.



1 comment:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Once again you wow us with your art. You truly are an ARTIST! Love it! You need to be submitting some of your artwork to CTMH contests. You could be winning lots of free products.

Tina

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...