Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Swap Card

I had to quickly make another swap card last night to fill in for someone, and I completely stepped outside of my box with the colors. This is Aubrey's Invitation pattern from Originals, so that's what inspired me to the color choices. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough embellishments on hand for all the swappers, but they are getting all the pretty ribbon!
  • Chocolate Cardstock
  • Hollyhock Cardstock
  • Hollyhock Ink
  • Come Unto Me Stamp Set
  • Heritage Edge Anchors
  • Autumn Garden Mini Medley Collection
  • Hollyhock Designer Ribbon

Techniques I used:

  • Sanding with block from CTMH Sanding Kit
  • Distressing with Edge Distresser
  • Sponge distressing with Foam Sponge
  • Grid dry embossing done with Scor-Pal (can be done with paper trimmer and embossing stylus)


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...