Friday, April 17, 2009

Brave New Close To My Heart Path for Me

In light of all that is happening and has been happening with my health, I made the difficult decision to step down as a Close To My Heart Director. All of my team will go to my Executive Director, Jillene, and they will be in very, very good hands.
I knew that I had to make a choice. I couldn't be both a consultant and support my team anymore. I just am not able to be the leader I once was to these fine women and that saddens me. I know I can't spend the hours on computer that I once did for them, and I just won't be as accessible anymore.
I am so proud of all these women, though! Gosh, last November the Rose Blossom team achieved this:

26-100 Downline
1. Inks Outside the Box, Michelle Nist $23,504.34
2. The Rose Blossoms, Brenda Rose $22,715.46
3. Stampede, Linda Lynch $21,014.60

That was hugely impressive, and I was so proud of them!

So many of the gals on my team starting building their own active teams and did so with great success. Such a wonderful thing to see them all in action!

This was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make. Even if they didn't notice, I took great care in each team member of every downline making sure they were reaching their goals. I enjoyed every minute offering my help, encouragement, and watching them grow and flourish. I can turn back to consultant status saying that I had a team I truly loved.

So now, I'll go back to being a consultant (as I always was anyway!) and care for my customers. I had to discontinue club - and that also saddens me. But I am hoping that I can still get a workshop in every now and again for my wonderful customers. I don't think I could go very long without teaching!

This is a brave new world for me. I woke up this morning to see blank reports. For 3 years I've been a leader...

Well, this is a good time to get even more creative and focus on my health. If your a blog follower, you are most likely going to see a lot of creative work coming up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sad to see you step down as a Director because knowing you, I know that you were a wonderful leader for your team. But I am also very proud of you for doing what you needed to do to be as healthy as possible. I look forward to seeing more of your creations and am so glad you will still be with Close To My Heart! Stay in touch!

Michelle said...

I'm sorry to see you step down as a leader because you were--are--a great one. I look forward to seeing your artwork on here and keeping in touch with you via Facebook.

Lucia said...

I am sorry that you had to step down as a leader. I met you on the cruise and you seemed like a great person. I hope you feel better soon.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...