Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Shane!

20 short years ago today, God blessed me with this beautiful son of mine. Shane entered my world exactly on his due date, and he was as healthy as could be. We've watched Shane grow into a fine man. I am so proud of all that he has grasped and learned in life. Little does he know there is so much more to come!! He is kind-hearted helping me to often to see the benefit of the doubt in a situation. He sees the wonderful good in people long before they see it themselves, and I think that his friends are some of the luckiest people in the world. Shane's drive and determination made him a Manager at 19 years old. What a good thing to watch grow within him.

I know that someday soon he'll pull up roots and move away from home. But for now, I enjoy every minute that this young man is still under our roof.

Happy birthday, Shane! Your mom loves you more than you know!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Wish Shane a very happy birthday for us!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...