Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New CTMH Product - Fun, Fun, Fun!

This first set of papers is called Bella. Gosh, such beautiful patterns and stamps! I love the button stamp set that matches this paper packet. You will be able to stamp your buttons in any colors and then put a clear button over it. You'll see that I did just that in the card below. You can click on any of these pictures and they will bring you to a larger image!

Beginning on May 1st, CTMH will also be carrying felt die-cuts. You'll see that in this 3x3 card. You may also not a metal tab. That's one of the new Foundry tabs!


Bella paper packet is Smokey Plum, Vanilla Cream, Garden Green, Creme Brulee, and Hollyhock.

Next paper packet is Animal Cookies. Wow - did this color turn out funny in this shot! Bear with me until you get to the cards! Again you'll see some felt die cuts in Tulip. The numbers you see on this page are Foam Numbers. Aren't those cute? I'll bet you have lots of possibilities for those! Cute, cute, cute stamp sets for this paper.

Here we are at a good color. What a good baby money card this paper makes!

The colors in Animal Cookies are Dutch Blue, Clover Meadow, Sunflower, and Tulip.

In this 5 x7 "Message in a Pocket" pattern from Originals, I have the kite attached to a cloud. It can be pulled out so that a message can be written on it!

Now we're moving on another packet of paper from the book being released in May. It's called Tinkerin'. Gears and robots!
This is one of my favorite card patterns from Originals - Aubrey's Invitation. The large gear is pulled out of the pocket and is an inviation to a party! Sucha colorful card!

This paper packet covers the months, too. It's got the most beautiful lemonade paper. So I pulled that sheet out and used the 5x7 Sweetly Offset pattern to make an unexpected card from this paper pack. The scalloped border is one our new Dimensional Elements, and the phrase "not a care in the world" comes from the June Word Puzzle.

The colors in the Tinkerin' paper packet are Clover Meadow, Sunny Yellow, Sunflower, Holiday Red, and Twilight.
There are still two more packets that you haven't seen - Back Country (think fishing/camping and Moon Doggie (think beach). I'll bring you those samples soon!
I hope you've enjoyed a sneak peek into the new Idea Book coming out May 1st!!

7 comments:

margvp said...

Wow....you've been busy! So nice to know that you're up and running...or should I say "up and creating"? The Bella paper is just gorgeous. I love your work and hope to see you very soon! God Bless. {marg vp}

Laughsalot said...

Brenda I just love thos papers and I adore the cards you made.. I loved this book as soon as I got it.. Can't wait to see the rest!!

Brenda said...

Marg, it's so good to hear from you. I'll be getting my Open House invitation out soon. I hope to see you!

Jessica, I thought of your boys and Aaron the whole time I was making the Tinkerin' card with the gears. That's just the kind of card you would make!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Brenda... ENTER THE ARTWORK CONTEST! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Your stuff is amazing! That Bella card is beautiful. Consider it LIFTED!

Tina

Jillene Moen said...

Brenda, You are such a phenomenal artist!! All the energy and love you put into these creations is noticed!! Great job! Jillene

Michelle said...

Beautiful artwork, Brenda! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Wow! I love all of these with the new product. I was gonna say I really liked one specifically but they're all so great, I couldn't :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...