Thursday, April 30, 2009

We are Tickled Pink!

I thought I would share my Tickled Pink layouts with you. The colors in the kit are Crystal Blue, Blush, Sweet Leaf, White Daisy, and there are a lot of flowers. I need you to know that this wonderful glittered paper with all these flowers can be used for more than just "girly" things!

I am still scrapping pictures from a trip Jerry and I took 2 years ago to northern MN. We had the best time, and I have some of the most beautiful pictures. I knew that's what I want to do with this Tickled Pink kit.

There is a pattern to follow when you receive this kit - and you can follow it exactly to make two beautiful 2-page layouts. I wanted to use different picture sizes, so I altered my pages a bit. (Does that really surprise you?)

In my journaling block next to Jerry's handsome face, I chose to handwrite rather than stamp. I think this is an important piece to the page.


You are able to order your Tickled Pink package through May 31st. Please don't wait until the end of the month! We've got a counter on the website, and I see that we are at 75% available now.

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...