Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer Idea Book - Live! And Your Wishes Come True!

I am so excited!! TODAY the new Summer Idea Book is live! I love the new papers and stamps in this book. From Back Country to Animal Cookies to Tinkerin' to Bella to Moon Doggie - you are not going to believe these how fun everything is!!

Click on the Idea Book on the right side of the page and it will bring you to my website where you can look right through the new product. If you'd like a new Idea Book, please let me know!

My "Wishes" came true! A brand new card pattern book called Wishes. In the Idea Book, it says that it won't be available until June, but the manufacturer was able to ship them one month early. They are orderable NOW. I can't wait to get that book in my hands! If you like to make your own Christmas cards or multiple cards at once, there are going to be great patterns in this book to help you!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...