Monday, May 25, 2009

Color Me Monday!

If you check out Jeanette Lynton's blog, she has a brand new color challenge every Monday. I LOVE it and am always anxious to see what colors she is playing with!
This week, the colors are Petal, Pansy Purple, New England Ivy, and White Daisy. I saw them and knew instantly that I was going to get another page done in my son's high school graduation book. (No, I did not finish it on time. There were just too many meories to record so quickly...)
His small class wore deep purple ropes, so as you can see these colors were perfect! I used very few things on this page along with those cardstock colors. A few bigger brads to hold my designer ribbon, and a special set of rub-ons from K & Company that I purchased for his book. That's what is done the right side of the page. The bird in the tree are actually two colored and glittered transparencies from Little Yellow Bicycle. That's it, and this page is enough for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always my sweet friend.

Patti said...

Oh my goodness-I love it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...