Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cute Little Folio Card


When I was at the Rubberstamp Expo a couple weekends ago, I picked up some really fun card bases from The Paper Cut. If you ever see one of their booths, take the time to shop! They have some unique designs and great ideas!
To keep the story going (teehee), Jerry took me to Archiver's the other day, and Basic Grey came out with this new Wisteria paper. Oh, my goodness! I told the gals at Archiver's that Basic Grey just never goes wrong with their designs. So beautiful! On top of it all, my Wisteria is starting to green very nicely on the trellis so hopefully (if it warms up!) we'll see big old blooms again at the end of June.
I used two different Nestabilities to cover the half rounds - the large Scallop and the large Circle. You only need to make two and then cut them in half. I put self-adhesive pearls on each scallop center. The flower is from the matching Basic Grey Wisteria sticker sheet. What is so difficult to show is that I've sprayed that with pearl Glimmer Mist. Oh, do I like that product! I will be using that often!!
Below you'll find a picture of the card opened up, face down. It's just so much fun to create and work with new things!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this. Now I need to figure out a pattern for a card like this. Thanks for sharing your beautiful artwork.

Unknown said...

Brenda,
I got your comment. You are too sweet to share the pattern with me! I can't remember the end to your email so I can email you my mailing address. If you will email me (pedermom@aol.com)I will reply with my address. Silly me!

Jenny-May said...

Beautiful work, as always, Brenda! Love it!!! (And love listening to David Cook while I view it!)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...