Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Love These Colors! Tuesday's Artwork!

I loved these five colors together so much that I just had to work with them again today. I guess I wasn't done challenging myself with all these colors had to offer! ;)

As a refresher, the colors from Jeanette Lynton's "Color Me Monday" last week were:
  • Heavenly Blue
  • Garden Green
  • Desert Sand
  • Sorbet
  • White Daisy

There was a 6x6 card pattern I wanted to try from the new Wishes book called "Keep it Level." Here is what I used:

  • Heavenly Blue Textured Cardstock as base (I LOVE textured cardstock!)
  • Desert Sand "Dot" sheet from Stardust
  • Sorbet sheet from Key to My Heart packet (look closely - I've dry embossed on all the lines)
  • White Daisy Rub Ons - Love Letters, Nature's Ambiance
  • Heavenly Blue Designer Ribbon Rounds
  • Just Blooms Big Pinks
  • Garden Green button - discontinued

Such a simple card, but easy to make. What a nice pattern!! Bet you'll see more of these colors tomorrow!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...