Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday's Artwork!

It's later in the day, but here's the first piece of artwork I said I'd be starting today! Isn't this little guy cute? This is my nephew Adam's son, Aaron. What a little sweetheart sitting amongst those stuffed animals!

The basis of my layout was actually a challenge that our CEO and founder, Jeanette Lynton, started last week. You have got to check it out! It's called Color Me Monday, and if you scroll down to my blog list on the right, you'll see her blog link. I love a good challenge, so when I saw this start last week, I was thrilled! I have actually cooking up a layout in my head all week!

Ok, so the colors used were Heavenly Blue, Garden Green, Desert Sand, Sorbet, and White Daisy. What a mix!! Yippee! I started out with the Desert Sand star side of from a piece of B & T in the Stardust Level 2. I used the stamp set Wishing Star and Friendship Alphabet. Those stripes you see are actually pieces of Heavenly Blue and Sorbet ribbon. It's hard to see, but the ribbon has glitter in the creases, and there is glitter on the stars.

What a great subject to work with!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, my very talented friend!

Laughsalot said...

I love that picture of Aaron!!

Kristina said...

Oh Brenda this is just adorable!! Those are Aaron's Best Friends and I was lucky enough to get such a cute picture of him hugging them! Great work like always..

Linda said...

This is an adorable page!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...