Thursday, May 21, 2009

LOVED American Idol This Year!




What a great finale show this year! Anyone that loves good music would have had a blast watching the show last night. There were fun songs from today - Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas - to oldies that I listened to more than 20 years ago!! Rod Stewart, Queen, KISS, Lionel Richie - how fun was that! Music truly can bridge the generations.
(By the way, some of the "remakes" that Shane listens to and loves are songs that I listened to in the original version. He has a hard time understanding that! I wonder if it will be the same for him!)
It was a fun finish! I hope that all the coming seasons of American Idol can be filled with so much talent!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...